Hanafuda Earrings Stainless Steel
- Acrylic Pendant Size: 7.1*2.5cm
- Material: Enamel + Stainless Steel Ear Pin to Prevent Allergies
- Metals Type: Zinc alloy
- Material: Metal
- Item: Hanafuda Earrings
Hanafuda earrings meaning:
- This is Tanjiro Hanafuda earrings that have been passed down through the generations. The earrings were worn by Tanjiro’s father Tanjuro and Yoriichi Tsugikuni (the first user of Sun Breathing in history).
- It’s safe to assume that heirs to Sun Breathing style were given these earrings as a clan secret. Although this has not been officially confirmed in the manga, it is true that Kamado and Yoriichi Tsugikuni Family has an important history that we don’t know about. The absence of a successor in Yoriichi’s life is also established in the manga.
- From Tanjiro’s flashback, it can be seen that his father urged him to ensure that the Hinokami Kagura Dance (Dance of the Fire God) and Tanjiro earrings were passed on. This further emphasizes the importance of the earrings and deepens its mystery.
=>> See more: Tanjiro Earring
- Delivery Time = Processing time + Shipping time
- Processing time: Due to high volume orders and the custom nature of the production process, processing time can take up to 10 days.
- Shipping time:
|LOCATION||*ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIME|
|United States||1-2 Weeks|
|Canada, Europe||2-4 Weeks|
|Australia, New Zealand||2-4 Weeks|
|Mexico, Central America, South America||2-4 Weeks|